Thinking of booking this tour? Great! This is what you will need to know:
Is this a group tour or a private tour?
We offer this tour in 3 forms:
(1) A small group tour – the group size is capped at 12 passengers
(2) A “semi private tour” in which you receive a private tour guide on days 2, 3, 6 and 9 and join group tours on days 4, 5, 7 and 8
(3) A private tour – your own guide and transport throughout
What are the tour dates?
Our small group tour commences every Monday.
If you select a semi private or private tour, you can choose any date you wish
What does the tour cost?
The total cost of your tour will be based on whether you choose a group, semi private or private tour and your chosen hotel class. The following are the costs based on 2 passengers in double room. For single supplement (or a price for a triple room) please contact us directly:
|Small Group||Semi Private||Private tour|
Which hotels do you use?
|Comfort Class||Superior Class|
|Jerusalem||Prima Park or Prima Royale or similar||Leonardo Boutique or similar|
|Galilee||Nof Tavor or similar||Nof Tavor or similar|
|Tel Aviv||Maxim Hotel or Prima City or similar||Cinema Hotel or similar|
The cost of your tour includes:
- Airport transfers
- Your chosen class of hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Licensed tour guides
- All ground transport during tour hours
- All site entry
- 24 hour assistance
Ten Day Full Christian Experience Program
Day 1: Welcome aboard!
Welcome to Israel. A representative of Pizazz Israel Tours will meet you at Ben Gurion International Airport and transfer you to Jerusalem.
Day 2: Bringing the Bible to Life
- The room of the Last Supper;
- The tomb of King David;
- The broad wall built by King Hezekiah as described by the prophet Isaiah;
- The Western Wall.
Exiting the Old City, you will continue to the City of David, where you will see the earliest Jewish settlement site in Jerusalem. Your tour will include what many scholars believe are the remnants of David’s palace, the water tunnel of King Hezekiah, and the Siloam Pool where Jesus healed a blind man.
Day 3 - The Holy Week
Day 4 - Masada and Dead Sea
Day 5- Bethlehem and Jericho
- The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born;
- The Milk Grotto where Mary fed Jesus;
- the Shepherds’ Field; and
- Manger Square.
Day 6 - Yad Vashem and Israel museum
- The Holocaust history museum;
- the Hall of Names;
- the Childrens’ Memorial; and
- The Tent of remembrance.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls;
- A large model of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus;
- Numerous other historic artifacts.
Day 7 - Coastal Wonders
- the chariot racing arena;
- the theater;
- the lavatorial system; and
- Herod’s seaside palace.