11 DAY ISRAEL AND JORDAN TOUR
Day 1: The Holy Week
- where Jesus wept over the wickedness of the people;
- where He taught the Lord’s prayer;
- where He was betrayed and arrested; and
- where He ascended to heaven 40 days after the Resurrection.
Day 2 - Bringing the Bible to Life
Day 3 - Masada and Dead Sea
Day 4 - Little town of Bethlehem
- Manger Square;
- The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born;
- The Milk Grotto where Mary nursed Jesus; and
- The shepherds’ field.
Day 5 - The Hashemite Kingdom
Day 6 - Nabbatean Wonder
- The treasury;
- The monastery;
- The sikh;
- The royal tomb
Day 7 - The Red Desert
Day 8 - Galilee - Home of Jesus
- Capernaum where Peter lived and Jesus stayed and preached;
- The Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount; and
- Taghba where Jesus performed the miracle of the fishes and the loaves.
Crossing the Galilee, you will pass Kfar Qana where Jesus turned water into wine, before arriving in Nazareth where Jesus grew up. You will see the Basilica of the Annunciation where the angel Gabriel informed Mary of her forthcoming pregnancy.
Day 9 - Coastal wonders
- A large Roman theater;
- A chariot racing arena;
- The ancient world’s largest artificial harbour;
- The remains of an ocean front palace;
- The ancient world’s largest artificial harbour.
Caesarea is also significant to Christians. You will see the Pilate stone, an engraving providing non biblical evidence of the historic Pontius Pilate.
You will finish in Tel Aviv, where you will spend the night.
Day 10 - Tel Aviv
- The ancient port from which Jonah attempted to flee;
- The home of Simon the Tanner;
- St Peter’s Church where Peter is believed to have had one of his most significant visions;
- The gate of the old walls of Jaffa.
Continuing into modern Tel Aviv you will visit Rothschild Boulevarde where the city was founded, and the lively Carmel markets.
Day 11 - Farewell
- private tour guide daily
- all site entry
- all ground transport
- Arranging Jordan entry visa (and waiving of cost for select countries)
- breakfast daily
- hotel of the chosen class