Muslim Heritage Tours – 5 Day Program
Day 1 - Wednesday - Welcome
Welcome to Israel. Our team will collect you at Ben Gurion International Airport or the Allenby border crossing and transfer you to Jerusalem, where you will have the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 - Thursday - Old Jerusalem
This morning you will tour the Harm El Sharif, the noble sanctuary made up of the Al Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. Afterwards you will continue to see many of the sites in the Old City of Jerusalem. They will include:
- The Western Wall where by tradition, Prophet Mohammad left his horse Buraq;
- The tomb of Daoud;
- The Cardo Roman market;
- The broadwall built by King Hezekiah, as described by the prophet Isaiah;
- The Souk;
- The Mosque of Omar;
If you wish, you may also visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher where Christians believe that Jesus was crucified and buried.
Day 3 - Friday - Ascension of Issa, Sulyman El Farsi, Prayers at Al Aksa
This morning you will visit the Mosque of the Ascension from which the prophet Issa ascended to heaven. You will continue to the Mosque and mausoleum El Farsi, companion of the prophet.
It will then be time for the highlight of your stay, visiting the Al Aksa mosque for Friday prayers.
In the afternoon, you will have free time to further explore ancient Jerusalem.
Day 4 - Saturday - The Coastal Plain
This morning you will travel along the coast of the Holy Land. You will visit:
- Caesarea, built by Herod the Great. There you will see:
- The ancient chariot racing arena;
- The Roman style theatre;
- The ancient world’s largest artificial harbor;
- A replica of the Pilate Stone, an ancient stone with an inscription referring to Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor at the time of prophet Issa.
- Acre, where you will see:
- The El Jazaar Mosque, believed to hold a hair form the beard of Prophet Mohammad; and
- The fortifications dating to the time of Salah Din El Ayubbi.
- Rosh Hanikra, home of magnificent sea caves.
You will then return to Jerusalem.
Day 5 - Sunday - Tombs of the Prophets
This morning you will visit the ancient city of Hebron. There you will see the tombs of:
- Prophet Ibrahim and his wife Sara;
- Prophet Isaac and his wife Rebecca.
You will also visit the tomb of the prophet Lut.
In the afternoon you will tour Bethlehem, birthplace of Daud and Issa.
Your tour ends this evening. We will transfer you to Ben Gurion International Airport or the Allenby bridge.
3*- $2790 per couple
4 star – $3090 per couple
5* – $3790 per couple
5* plus – quote on request
Lower per couple prices available for multiple couples traveling together
- private tour guide daily
- all site entry
- all ground transport
- breakfast daily
- hotel of the chosen class